Friday, June 28, 2013

My Skin Type

Before you take any advice from my beauty posts, you should know the basics about my skin and hair type, as every person and every skin type has different requirements. 

Facts About Me, My Skin, and My Hair


1. I have very dry skin

Ever since I was a baby, I've had trouble with my skin being dry and flaky, and when I was a toddler I was diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis. Although I know longer suffer from significant redness and itchyness, my skin is still significantly dry and extremely sensitive to products. Because of this, I can guarantee that any products on here will be tried and true by someone with extremely sensitive skin. 


2. I also have very dry hair

My hair is curly, dry, and dark. I've had a life-long battle with frizz and the most humid climate to test products in (see below), and I can tell you with confidence when a product works/doesn't work. 


3. I travel between different climates quite often

I have spent my past four winters in New Hampshire and my past four summers in Florida. This means that I often go from extremes in temperatures, humidity, pollution, and any other environmental factors out there. The products I use keep my skin and hair feeling good in most climates. 


4. I am lazy

I have tried and failed to follow long beauty routines, so any steps that I take I consider necessary to keeping my skin and hair looking alive. 


5. I am cheap

I'm a broke college graduate, so I usually buy drugstore stuff, with a few exceptions.


My opinions are all my own, and based on the facts listed above. Follow at your own risk.


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment