Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sweater Weather

Oh man I haven't posted in so so long. I've been working like a maniac, and the last post was from right before the craziness of school started. I hope to start posting more soon - starting with this questionnaire I found while browsing YouTube. 

I love these things (they remind me of surveys on MySpace way back when), and this one in particular caught my eye because it's also the title of my most recent song obsession by The Neighbourhood.

So, here it goes!

1. Favorite candle scent?
I don't know why, but anything that's not clean scented makes me kind of sick. My current favorite is clean linen from Bath and Body Works, also the current scent in my Bath and Body Wallflower. 

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Coffee, obviously. I'm Colombian. 

3. What's the best fall memory you have? 
Homecoming at Dartmouth College. Both during freshman year and as an alum. 

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged liner? 
Neither, actually. I prefer natural eyeshadow and nude lips. 

5. What do you want to be for Halloween? 
Halloween already passed and I didn't dress up - but probably something punny.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? 
Mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, stuffing, and cranberries. All together. 

7. Hats or scarves?
Scarves, but more the spring kind than the heavy sweater kind. 

8. Most worn sweater? 
All of my Gap Eversoft sweaters. Completely obsessed. I've been living in them.

9. Favorite nail polish? 
Devil's Advocate and Fishnet Stockings by Essie. Devil's Advocate is a deep purple that I like even better than Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI. Fishnet Stockings is a gorgeous blood red. It is truly the best red nail polish ever. 

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? 
Neither. Womp.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I exclusively wear skinny jeans year-round.

12. Combat boots or uggs? 
I never got into combat boots, and although I'm obsessed with Uggs my friend (who is far more fashionable than I am) recently forbade me from buying another pair at DSW, reminding me that I am now too old to wear them. 

13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?
Coats! I am obsessed with coats. So happy it's coat weather again.

No comments:

Post a Comment