Sunday, August 18, 2013

Travel Bucket List

I've always loved to travel, anywhere and everywhere. I love exploring new places and meeting new people and seeing new sights. While I definitely want to check out many different places in general, there's a few very specific sights I want to see during my 20s. This list will definitely be expanded (and hopefully things will get crossed off!)

Disclaimer: as much as I wish they were, none of these are my own pictures.

1. Cranberry Bogs
Where: random places in New England
This is perhaps the easiest one to get to, given that there are a few of these in Massachusetts and other states near me. The most difficult part of this is to find someone who wants to go with me.


2. Salt Flats
Where: Uyuni, Bolivia
Partly for the forced-perspective pictures, partly because holy shit.


3. Chengdu Panda Base
Where: Chengdu, China
Pandas are my favorite animal, and you can actually hold one at the Chengdu Panda Base. Life-long dream.



4. Camping de la Baie-de-Perce
Where: Perce, Canada
Stemming from a long-standing love affair with French Canada (did I mention I'm going to Quebec City Winter Carnival - again?), and with a new love affair with French-Canadian National Parks thanks to the incredible Parc National des Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Riviere-Malbaie, this park caught my attention because it's camping on cliffs next to the ocean, things don't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment